Authorization Support

Hi,

>From looking at it, it doesn't seem like nss-pam-ldapd supports LDAP
authorization via the authorizedService and host attributes, as the PADL
PAM LDAP module does.  My organization makes extensive use of these
attributes, and I was wondering if it might be useful for me to write
support for these into nss-pam-ldapd.

Also, my organization makes use of a custom attribute,
authorizedHostService, to provide more fine-grained authorization
control.  We have custom modifications to the PADL libpam-ldap module to
support this.  If I were to write support for this into nss-pam-ldapd,
could it be included in the mainstream code, or would I have to maintain
a separate fork for my organization?

Thanks,
Chris Breneman
Cluenet CTA (cluenet.org)