Re: no available LDAP server found

That would be really good, so people could have something that performs well both with low and high load.

In between, I played with the svn trunk (r1319) and it works well. Connections are closed on a regular basis and resolution works fine.

Let me know when you'll be able to integrate the patch.

Thanks

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 1:53 AM, Arthur de Jong <arthur [at] arthurdejong.org> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 10:23 +1100, Aurélien Requiem wrote:
> Thank you for the answer. In the mean time, I manage to create a "fix"
> or at least a patch to make things work.

Another fix for this was also put in the trunk (to call the
myldap_session_check() function before creating the search) but hadn't
landed in the 0.7 branch yet. I'll see if I can make a new 0.7 release
for that.

--
-- arthur - arthur [at] arthurdejong.org - http://arthurdejong.org --