Re: --disable-nslcd, nssov, and local user lookups

Re: --disable-nslcd, nssov, and local user lookups

On a related note - what's the accepted approach to disabling nslcd at
build-time in addition to providing the --disable-nslcd flag?  I ask because
simply removing the following flags from debian/rules:

                --sysconfdir=/etc \
                --localstatedir=/var \
                --with-ldap-conf-file=/etc/nslcd.conf \
                --with-nslcd-pidfile=/var/run/nslcd/nslcd.pid \
                --with-nslcd-socket=/var/run/nslcd/socket

...and adding this flag:

                --disable-nslcd

...results in the following build error:

dh_install
        install -d debian/nslcd/
        cp -a debian/tmp/etc debian/nslcd//
        install -d debian/nslcd//usr
        cp -a debian/tmp/usr/sbin debian/nslcd//usr/
cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/sbin': No such file or directory
dh_install: cp -a debian/tmp/usr/sbin debian/nslcd//usr/ returned exit code 1
make: *** [binary-arch] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2

I was able to get the build to succeed by removing debian/nslcd.install, but
I'm not entirely confident that's the appropriate thing to do.  Happy to hear
what others are doing here, just for some confirmation.

Cheers,
Ryan