nslcd asking for deref

My nslcd is asking for deref for apparently no reason
(1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.666.5.16) since group membership lookup can be done
by using memberUid https://github.com/arthurdejong/nss-pam-ldapd and my
groups have all memberUid inside:

dn: cn=group,ou=Groups,dc=mydomain,dc=com
objectClass: posixGroup
objectClass: top
cn: group
gidNumber: 951
memberUid: user

If possible I don't want to adding deref functionality since if I don't
really need it I wouldn't lose time in configuring it, plus the github
page says that this tipe of lookup is slower than memberUid lookup.
How can I solve?

Here's my nslcd.conf:
# The user and group nslcd should run as.
uid nslcd
gid nslcd

# The location at which the LDAP server(s) should be reachable.
uri ldaps://localhost/

# The search base that will be used for all queries.
base dc=mydomain,dc=com

# The DN used for password modifications by root.
#rootpwmoddn cn=admin,dc=mydomain,dc=com

# SSL options
#ssl off
tls_reqcert demand
tls_cacertfile /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
tls_cert /etc/ssl/localauth.crt
tls_key /etc/ssl/localauth.key