PSKC XML ActivIdentity format

Hello Arthur,

I try to use python-pskc/0.4 to read a PSKC XML file provided with OATH compliant ActivIdentity tokens; see attachment.

It is supposed to be RFC 6020 compliant and the encryption method is AES 128 CBC.

I do have the corresponding ‘transport key’.

However, I’m not sure how to process this using the python-pskc tool.

Output received so far:

>>> from pskc import PSKC

>>> pskc = PSKC('test.pskc')

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pskc/__init__.py", line 79, in __init__

    self.parse(tree.getroot())

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pskc/__init__.py", line 93, in parse

    raise ParseError('Unsupported version %r' % self.version)

pskc.exceptions.ParseError: Unsupported version None

Can you give me some directions on howto read / decrypt this PSKC file?

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Jaap Ruijgrok

Jaap Ruijgrok

Security Consultant

Straat van Florida 11

1334 PA  Almere

Postbus 60307

1320 AJ  Almere

E JRuijgrok@avensus.nl
T 0365393100

F 0365393101

M 0620956932

www.avensus.nl

LinkedIn Twitter Facebook

Disclaimer:
Avensus Nederland B.V. is registered at the Dutch KvK (Dutch chambers of commerce) in Almere under registration number: 05068877.
The General Provisions of Sales and/or Purchase of Avensus Nederland B.V. apply to and are part of all our sales and/or purchase transactions. The applicability of any other terms and conditions is explicitly rejected and superseded by our General Provisions of Sales and/or Purchase. The current version of our General Provisions of Sale and/or Purchase can be found at “www.avensus.nl/contact/leveringsvoorwaarden”. A hard copy will be forwarded upon your request.

This message (including any attachments) may be privileged or confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.