From: Arthur de Jong [arthur [at] arthurdejong.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 3:18 PM
To: Austin, Andrew
Cc: 'cvsd-users@lists.arthurdejong.org'
Subject: Re: CVSD question about startup

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 12:50 -0500, Austin, Andrew wrote:
> How do I get cvsd to run at startup?

You generally need an init script but it depends on your distribution.
cvsd includes a generic init script (cvsd.init) that you can install (in e.g.
/etc/init.d/cvsd).

After that you need to ensure that the init script is called during boot. On
some systems you need to put symlinks in /etc/rc?.d directories.

This message is only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL and PROPRIETARY to MorphoTrust USA, Inc.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please erase all copies of the message and
its attachments and notify the sender immediately.