Re: make check (test_nsscmds.sh) issues

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 01:51 +0200, Ondrej Moriš wrote:
> I'm wondering what is the current state of make check results? Are
> there any known bugs? Or all tests should pass? I have a problem with
> a few subtests in tests/test_nsscmds.sh (5 tests failing, output
> attached).

The test_nsscmds tests are pretty fragile in that they depend heavily
also on the non-LDAP configuration. From your test output it seems that
your /etc/aliases, /etc/hosts and /etc/protocols are different from my
test environment. Also the LDAP user used in my test setup doesn't have
read access to the userPassword attribute (it isn't needed if you're
using pam_ldap or similar).

Judging by the output the tests actually passed with the above
differences. Come to think of it, it is actually pretty surprising that
these were so few failures.

Anyway, thanks for testing out the test set-up ;)