Re: sshd/pam access for users in ldap - "Access denied for this service"

Re: sshd/pam access for users in ldap - "Access denied for this service"

after being sidetracked for a bit, i've had a chance to revisit this - thanks
for the suggestion.  i was able to successfully build the nssov overlay form
head with 2.4.21 as you suggest, and it appears to function, but i'm still
seeing the same behavior.  where can i look next?

-ben