RE: do not make on freebsd 8.2

cd /home/kvarnakov/tmp/nss-pam-ldapd-0.8.2

freebsd# ./configure CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib'
checking build system type... i386-unknown-freebsd8.1
checking host system type... i386-unknown-freebsd8.1
checking target system type... i386-unknown-freebsd8.1
configure: configuring nss-pam-ldapd 0.8.2
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... ./install-sh -c -d
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... nawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for docbook2x-man... no
configure: WARNING: docbook2x-man not found: not generating man pages
checking whether to disable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... yes
checking whether to build the NSS module... yes
checking whether to build the PAM module... yes
checking whether to build the nslcd daemon... yes
checking whether to build the pynslcd daemon... no
checking whether to enable SASL support... yes
checking whether to enable Kerberos support... yes
checking whether to check configfile options... yes
checking name of NSS module... nss_ldap.so.1
checking name of PAM module... pam_ldap.so
checking ctype.h usability... yes
checking ctype.h presence... yes
checking for ctype.h... yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking pthread.h usability... yes
checking pthread.h presence... yes
checking for pthread.h... yes
checking fcntl.h usability... yes
checking fcntl.h presence... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking nss.h usability... yes
checking nss.h presence... yes
checking for nss.h... yes
checking nss_common.h usability... no
checking nss_common.h presence... no
checking for nss_common.h... no
checking grp.h usability... yes
checking grp.h presence... yes
checking for grp.h... yes
checking shadow.h usability... no
checking shadow.h presence... no
checking for shadow.h... no
checking aliases.h usability... no
checking aliases.h presence... no
checking for aliases.h... no
checking netdb.h usability... yes
checking netdb.h presence... yes
checking for netdb.h... yes
checking rpc/rpcent.h usability... yes
checking rpc/rpcent.h presence... yes
checking for rpc/rpcent.h... yes
checking netinet/ether.h usability... no
checking netinet/ether.h presence... no
checking for netinet/ether.h... no
checking arpa/inet.h usability... yes
checking arpa/inet.h presence... yes
checking for arpa/inet.h... yes
checking netinet/in.h usability... yes
checking netinet/in.h presence... yes
checking for netinet/in.h... yes
checking nsswitch.h usability... yes
checking nsswitch.h presence... yes
checking for nsswitch.h... yes
checking nss_dbdefs.h usability... no
checking nss_dbdefs.h presence... no
checking for nss_dbdefs.h... no
checking sys/socket.h usability... yes
checking sys/socket.h presence... yes
checking for sys/socket.h... yes
checking sys/un.h usability... yes
checking sys/un.h presence... yes
checking for sys/un.h... yes
checking sys/ucred.h usability... yes
checking sys/ucred.h presence... yes
checking for sys/ucred.h... yes
checking ucred.h usability... no
checking ucred.h presence... no
checking for ucred.h... no
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking sys/time.h usability... yes
checking sys/time.h presence... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking getopt.h usability... yes
checking getopt.h presence... yes
checking for getopt.h... yes
checking syslog.h usability... yes
checking syslog.h presence... yes
checking for syslog.h... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for sigaction... yes
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for library containing socket... none required
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strncasecmp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strcspn... yes
checking for strspn... yes
checking for strtol... yes
checking for malloc... yes
checking for realloc... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking vfork.h usability... no
checking vfork.h presence... no
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for fork... yes
checking for vfork... yes
checking for working fork... yes
checking for working vfork... (cached) yes
checking for __assert_fail... no
checking for mode_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... yes
checking for pid_t... (cached) yes
checking for int32_t... yes
checking for uint8_t... yes
checking for uint16_t... yes
checking for uint32_t... yes
checking whether gcc supports '__thread'... yes
checking for struct ether_addr... yes
checking for ether_aton... yes
checking for ether_ntoa... yes
checking for ether_aton_r... yes
checking for ether_ntoa_r... yes
checking whether ether_aton is declared... yes
checking whether ether_ntoa is declared... yes
checking for socklen_t... yes
checking for struct aliasent... no
checking for struct etherent... no
checking for struct rpcent... yes
checking for enum nss_status... yes
checking for nss_backend_t... no
checking for struct nss_XbyY_args.returnlen... no
checking which NSS flavour to build... freebsd
checking which NSS maps to build... group,hosts,passwd
checking security/pam_appl.h usability... yes
checking security/pam_appl.h presence... yes
checking for security/pam_appl.h... yes
checking for security/pam_modules.h... yes
checking pam/pam_modules.h usability... no
checking pam/pam_modules.h presence... no
checking for pam/pam_modules.h... no
checking security/pam_ext.h usability... no
checking security/pam_ext.h presence... no
checking for security/pam_ext.h... no
checking security/pam_modutil.h usability... no
checking security/pam_modutil.h presence... no
checking for security/pam_modutil.h... no
checking for library containing pam_get_data... -lpam
checking for pam_get_authtok... yes
checking for pam_prompt... yes
checking for pam_modutil_getpwnam... no
checking for pam_syslog... no
checking lber.h usability... yes
checking lber.h presence... yes
checking for lber.h... yes
checking for ldap.h... yes
checking ldap_ssl.h usability... no
checking ldap_ssl.h presence... no
checking for ldap_ssl.h... no
checking gssldap.h usability... no
checking gssldap.h presence... no
checking for gssldap.h... no
checking sasl.h usability... no
checking sasl.h presence... no
checking for sasl.h... no
checking sasl/sasl.h usability... yes
checking sasl/sasl.h presence... yes
checking for sasl/sasl.h... yes
checking gsssasl.h usability... no
checking gsssasl.h presence... no
checking for gsssasl.h... no
checking gssapi/gssapi.h usability... yes
checking gssapi/gssapi.h presence... yes
checking for gssapi/gssapi.h... yes
checking gssapi/gssapi_generic.h usability... no
checking gssapi/gssapi_generic.h presence... no
checking for gssapi/gssapi_generic.h... no
checking gssapi/gssapi_krb5.h usability... yes
checking gssapi/gssapi_krb5.h presence... yes
checking for gssapi/gssapi_krb5.h... yes
checking gssapi.h usability... yes
checking gssapi.h presence... yes
checking for gssapi.h... yes
checking regex.h usability... yes
checking regex.h presence... yes
checking for regex.h... yes
checking for library containing gethostbyname... none required
checking for library containing hstrerror... none required
checking for library containing socket... (cached) none required
checking for library containing dlopen... none required
checking for setgroups... yes
checking for getpeereid... yes
checking for getpeerucred... no
checking for __nss_configure_lookup... no
checking for getenv... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for clearenv... no
checking for dlopen... yes
checking for dlsym... yes
checking for dlerror... yes
checking for regcomp... yes
checking for regexec... yes
checking for regerror... yes
checking for getopt_long... yes
checking for library containing daemon... none required
checking for daemon... yes
checking whether daemon is declared... no
checking for ether_aton_r... (cached) yes
checking for ether_ntoa_r... (cached) yes
checking for struct sockaddr_storage... yes
checking for struct ucred... no
checking for the pthreads library -lpthreads... no
checking whether pthreads work without any flags... no
checking whether pthreads work with -Kthread... no
checking whether pthreads work with -kthread... no
checking for the pthreads library -llthread... no
checking whether pthreads work with -pthread... yes
checking for joinable pthread attribute... PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE
checking if more special flags are required for pthreads... -D_THREAD_SAFE
checking for pthread_mutex_lock... yes
checking for pthread_join... yes
checking for pthread_timedjoin_np... yes
checking for library containing ldap_search_ext... -lldap_r
checking for ldap_search_ext... yes
checking for library containing ber_bvfree... none required
checking for sasl_interact_t... yes
checking for library containing sasl_client_init... none required
checking for sasl_auxprop_request... yes
checking for ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s... yes
checking for library containing gss_krb5_ccache_name... -lgssapi_krb5
checking for library containing ldap_gss_bind... no
checking for gss_krb5_ccache_name... yes
checking for ldap_parse_result... yes
checking for ldap_memfree... yes
checking for ldap_controls_free... yes
checking for ldap_control_free... yes
checking for ldap_explode_dn... yes
checking for ldap_explode_rdn... yes
checking for ldap_set_option... yes
checking for ldap_get_option... yes
checking for ldap_abandon... yes
checking for ldap_simple_bind_s... yes
checking for ldap_unbind... yes
checking for ldap_set_rebind_proc... yes
checking for ldap_initialize... yes
checking for ldap_search_ext... (cached) yes
checking for ldap_create_control... yes
checking for ldap_extended_operation_s... yes
checking for ldap_domain2hostlist... yes
checking for ldap_domain2dn... yes
checking for ldap_get_values... yes
checking for ldap_value_free... yes
checking for ldap_get_dn... yes
checking for ldap_err2string... yes
checking for ldap_msgfree... yes
checking for ldap_result... yes
checking for ber_bvfree... yes
checking for ber_free... yes
checking for ber_set_option... yes
checking for ldap_create_page_control... yes
checking for ldap_parse_page_control... yes
checking whether ldap_extended_operation_s is declared... yes
checking for ldap_passwd_s... yes
checking for ldap_initialize... (cached) yes
checking number of arguments to ldap_set_rebind_proc... 3
checking return type of ldap_set_rebind_proc... int
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating compat/Makefile
config.status: creating common/Makefile
config.status: creating nss/Makefile
config.status: creating pam/Makefile
config.status: creating nslcd/Makefile
config.status: creating pynslcd/Makefile
config.status: creating pynslcd/config.py
config.status: creating man/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged