Question about passing messages back from LDAP

Question about passing messages back from LDAP

Arthur,

I know that historically, nss-pam-ldapd has not supported sending ppolicy
controls (pam_lookup_policy option in PADL's
implementation), as we discussed last year:
http://lists.arthurdejong.org/nss-pam-ldapd-users/2010/msg00181.html

I was wondering if maybe that had changed at all since we last spoke?  If not,
would you be willing to elaborate on what
changes need to be made to the current codebase to support passing the controls
and parsing the results?  Thanks for all
the great work on the project, we have found it to be quite useful in our
environment.

Cheers,
Ryan