Re: Filtering to only examine valid entries

Re: Filtering to only examine valid entries

Please feel free to ignore the previous message I sent.

I should have looked more closely at nslcd.conf -- there were examples there
already and in fact, a suitable filter was already being used on the passwd map.

The log entries I had were all from groups without gidNumber attributes.

Thus I changed the filter directive for group from:
 filter group (objectClass=group)
to:
 filter group (&(objectClass=group)(gidNumber=*))

and it looks like this did the trick.

Sorry for the list noise.  Hopefully if someone searches for this in the
future, this helps out.