Add a filtered user to a group without changing his main group

Add a filtered user to a group without changing his main group

Hy,

I am on Debian squeeze
I want to add a filtered user to a group without changing his main group.

I can't make this operation with PAM for two reason :
 1 - I can't filter on group to add a new group ( not with squeeze )

 2 - Even if I could by putting the PAM module update, it doesn't work
with the allowGroups ssh directive.

I change the main group with a map directive but it's not really what i
want to do.

Regards

Pierre BLONDEAU