Debian package v0.8.4 installation

Dear Arthur, dear list,

I have a freshly installed Debian 6 stable where I added testing repositories to try out v0.8.4. I recognized that pam_ldap.so is not installed correctely into /lib/security but to /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/security. This results in a "Module is unknown" while trying to login. I don't know if this is related to the new multiarch feature Debian is working on for "wheezy" but this seems likely.

I just wanted to inform you that the package in Debian's official testing repository won't work out of the box. The simple workaround I found is to copy
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/security/pam_ldap.so to /lib/security.

Regards,

        Uwe