Re: Some questions

On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 10:06 +0200, Moisés Barba Pérez wrote:
> Fist at all, is there any channel at freenode irc to talk about
> nss-pam-ldapd?

I'm not much of an IRC user but feel free to set one up if you like.

> Secondly, I have compiled the nss-pam-ldapd version 0.7.13 in RHEL 4.5
> to use it with 389DS (based on RH Directory server). Everything looks
> fine, but after a sort time, about 1 or 2 days, the server is degraded
> and doesn't allow to connet with a LDAP user. If I connect to the
> server console and restart nslcd the system recovers.

What version of the LDAP client libraries are you using? Is there
anything in the logs? There have been some known issues in the LDAP
libraries for long-running connections. Some of them were related to
referrals but not all. Also information on your configuration could
help.

Regards,