Solaris compile

Hi,

I’ve just joined the list, so hi to all and very happy to discover this project. I’d like to compile nss-pam-ldapd on Solaris 10 but I’m getting a number of issues in the ./configure stages. Before I go and re-invent the wheel I thought I’d ask if there are any special workarounds for doing the above? I have looked through the archives and I see a number of people have been working on this. Is there a separate branch in the repository for Solaris or is it all now merged into one branch?

If someone has a few helpful hints/pointers that would very gratefully received. I’m using Solaris 10 update 9 on SPARC platform. Compiler is gcc and I have openldap installed on the same box. I’m not sure which libraries I should be using but I’m assuming the native Solaris ldap libs should be avoided?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Neil McBennett

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.