Patch for Problems with LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_NOCANON

Patch for Problems with LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_NOCANON

I'm using version 0.8.11 of nss-pam-ldapd.  I've compiled the code to build without SASL support but a SASL option ( LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_NOCANON ) is still being set in nslcd/myldap.c.  This is because my system does have SASL support, but I'm choosing not to use it when compiling nss-pam-ldapd.  However, my /usr/include/ldap.h file contains a macro definition for LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_NOCANON.  In practice, this results in an error when attempting to authenticate because I'm unable to set the aforementioned option on my session (due to lack of SASL support).

I've attached a patch that adds additional checks surrounding the setting of this option.  I believe that this option should only be set if the user has specified SASL support (and has either sasl.h or sasl/sasl.h installed) *and* has the LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_NOCANON macro defined.

Feedback on this patch is welcome.

Thanks,
Matt