Re: LDAP users/groups not showing up with nis, pam, & ldap

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:48:01AM +0100, Arthur de Jong wrote:
> I don't know if CentOS uses the nss-pam-ldapd PAM module or the PADL PAM
> module but it if uses the former /etc/pam_ldap.conf will not be used for
> anything.

FWIW, I'd expect that it's still using the PADL module, as 6.0 was
forked with version 0.7.5 of nss-pam-ldapd, and subsequent updates in
that line haven't updated the base version.

That's changed in the current development version of Fedora, and I
expect a CentOS 7 to follow suit, eventually.

Cheers,

Nalin