TLS_CACERT option in nslcd.conf

Hi,
I'm trying to automate the install of Ubuntu in my lab. We use LDAP with STARTTLS, and we use nslcd to connect to it for authentication (thanks for it, by the way!). In debconf, the questions for nslcd include enabling starttls and requiring a certificate from the server, but does not have one for specifying the CA certificate. I don't think nslcd uses values from /etc/ldap/ldap.conf or /etc/ldap.conf, or the LDAP environment variables. And I don't think it uses a default value (I have added my CA cert to the usual location in Ubuntu: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt). Perhaps you could add a debconf setting? It's a feature request but hopefully a light one.

--
Murukesh Mohanan
MTech1 CSE, Sysad RA