Re: socket connectivity and spelling fix patches

On Mon, 2014-06-30 at 15:29 -0700, Tim Harder wrote:
> I've attached a patch to fix a case where multi-second lags can occur
> before an ldap query returns due to the peer closing its side of
> connections. Also, a simple patch fixing a spelling issue is included.

Thanks for the patch, it's applied the changes master with a few minor
changes (mostly the order of the if statements and moving of variable
definitions to top of the function).

Note that this should mostly handle the case where either idle_timelimit
is not set or higher than the idle time the other side enforces.

Also thanks for the typo-fix (probably a lot more typos like that in the
code).

Thanks,

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - http://arthurdejong.org/ --