Failing getting nss-pam-ldapd working together with pam_group

Failing getting nss-pam-ldapd working together with pam_group

Hi

I’m struggling to get mss-pam-ldapd working together with pam_group getting a
local group when having a AD-group. Kerberos, user and groups are working
fantastic on Linux using AD with nss-pam-ldapd otherwise.

Running:
Oracle Linux 6.7 & 6.8
nss-pam-ldapd 0.8.12
pam-1.1.1

In /etc/security/group.conf I add a line like
*;*;%adgroupname;Al0000-24000;dba

And in /etc/pam.d/sshd just under first line ”auth required pam_sepermit.so” I
add
auth required pam_group.so

Restarting nslcd and disabled need… But I do not get the extra dba-group.

But if I type in the users primary group with % which is the same as username
or just the username it works perfectly… Bu I would like the groups from AD to
control that.

Any Ideas?

Vänlige(n),
Joakim Nordberg