Re: map group uniqueMember sAMAccountName

On Thu, 2017-02-09 at 23:08 +0100, Patrik wrote:
> unknown attribute to map: 'uniqueMember
>
> How can I fix it?

Since nss-pam-ldapd 0.8.4 the uniqueMember attribute was replaced by
using the member attribute by default. This means that you should use

map group member sAMAccountName

There is a sample nslcd.conf file that describes some of the mappings
that are possible for various LDAP servers (including AD):
https://arthurdejong.org/git/nss-pam-ldapd/tree/nslcd.conf

> I cannot find the docs for it exact mappings.

The mappings are described in the README:
https://arthurdejong.org/git/nss-pam-ldapd/tree/README

Kind regards,

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - https://arthurdejong.org/ --