filter passwd for users based on group memebership

filter passwd for users based on group memebership

We have a situation where we want to filter users based on group
membership but the memberOf feature is not turned on for user records
in the LDAP server.  We don't control the LDAP server and can't get
this feature turned on.  Is there any way to write a filter for the
nslcd.conf file that can successfully do this?

We're using version 0.9.7 on FreeBSD.

--
Lucas Holt |  Senior Applications Programmer/Analyst, Team Lead
Development Services and Strategic Solutions | Office of University Development