Re: Need help in integration of pam and ldap using nss-pam-ldapd

Re: Need help in integration of pam and ldap using nss-pam-ldapd

First, just simple ldapsearches are working, right?

Frequently nscd is also install for you by your package management system when nss-pam-ldapd is installed.  While you are testing it is best to turn it off because a stale cache can cause an assortment of problems.  Turn of nscd if it is installed and try again.

If that doesn't work post your nslcd.conf and the ldif for a user, i.e. the output from 'ldapsearch uid=someuser'.

Bill