Two concurrent sessions seen with 'threads=1'

Two concurrent sessions seen with 'threads=1'

Hi

When we set the config parameter 'threads' to a value of '1', we observed that
two LDAP sessions are still established (expected 1).
Digging further into the code, observed that when a password is entered, a new
session is intentionally triggered in the try_bind() function, over and above
the already established session for the login.
Wondering why we cannot use the existing session. Could you please clarify?

Regards
Anshuman
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com