pam_ldap should return ignore when uid is less than minimum_uid

pam_ldap should return ignore when uid is less than minimum_uid

Hi,

Below is part of my login PAM stack setup.
        session required pam_unix.so
        session required pam_ldap.so minimum_uid=10000

This setup will not let root login. It will return with the following error:
        User not known to the underlying authentication module

When I changed to the following, the root login will succeed.
        session required pam_unix.so
        session [success=ok default=1] pam_succeed_if.so uid >= 10000
        session required pam_ldap.so

It seems that if the test 'minimum_uid=10000' failed, pam_ldap will return PAM
bad (or something not ok), rather than PAM ignore, which is what I expected by
reading the man page:
minimum_uid=UID
        This option causes the PAM module to ignore the user if the user id is
lower than the specified value. This can be used to bypass LDAP checks for
system users (e.g. by setting it to 1000).

By reading the source code, add ignore_unknown_user will do the
trick anyway.