Using a specific NIC

I have a CentOS 7 system where I am running the nss-pam-ldapd module in order
to obtain users' attributes from a remote LDAP server. This works as expected,
but I have the following issue:

I want to do the same thing on a different CentOS 7 system which comes with
several functional NICs. In this system, the LDAP server is reachable from just
one of those NICs. How can I force the nss-pam-ldapd module to use that
specific NIC? The nslcd.conf file does not seem to afford the capability to do
so. Can this be done without hacking the nss-pam-ldapd source code?