Re: Notification from LDAP Server

Hi Arthur,

Looks like I have hit an end here, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Manoj

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019, 11:42 AM manoj kiran <manojkiran.eda [at] gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I was a beginner working on a small embedded System which uses nslcd(pam_ldap) as the client for authentication.
When ever the pam_ldap return a success, i have the necessary code to establish a session(persisted) for the specific ldap user.

But the problem which i was facing was :
When ever there is a change in ldap users attributes like password/group in the server, i need a way to obtain a signal from the ldap server to nslcd so that i can invalidate the existing sessions of the respective user whose attributes are changed.

How can we achieve this ? Can anyone help me to point some example/tutorials?

Thanks,
Manoj