Re: Update nslcd.conf to avoid unnecessary looks up with local URI ldap://127.0.0.1

Re: Update nslcd.conf to avoid unnecessary looks up with local URI ldap://127.0.0.1

Hi Raviteja,

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020, Raviteja Bailapudi wrote:

> Hi  Arthur
>
> When there is no LDAP configuration  created on system, we Install default
> nscld.conf file from nss-pam-ldapd on system and start nslcd daemon,

If there is no LDAP configured, why are you even starting the nslcd
daemon?

--
Tim Rice                                Multitalents
tim@multitalents.net