fatal error: opening dependency file

HI!

I'm trying to build an Arch Linux package in openSUSE Build System (yes, that normally works!) with just the NSS/PAM modules:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:stroeder:arch-iam/aehostd-modules

Basically I want to achieve the same like for openSUSE/SLE distros:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:stroeder:iam/aehostd-modules

But build on Arch/OBS fails with this message:

../nslcd/log.c:332:1: fatal error: opening dependency file .deps/../nslcd/log.Tpo: No such file or directory

Well, I'm completely new to Arch and this could also be caused by something specific in this build platform.

So every hint where to dig further would be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

Ciao, Michael.