making some settings in nscld DN dependent

making some settings in nscld DN dependent

Folks,

I have an set up that is using slapd as a proxy to query both Active
Directory and a rfc4512 (I hope that is the right one...) depending on
the DN.

What I am looking to do is add the ability to specify things like the
attribute mapping and the uid/gid offset on a per DN basis.  The
mappings because of the differences between AD and the RFC schemas and
the offsets because I want to have a differnt offset depending on the
source - especially since I am planning to query multiple AD realms and
want to ensure there are no uid/gid clashes.

Is anyone working on something like this?  Would it be something that
would be welcome if I offered patches to add these facilities?

--
Brett Lymn
--

"We are were wolves",