Re: [nssldap] release 0.2 of nss-ldapd

David Houlder wrote:
Arthur de Jong wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, David Houlder wrote:
(Having said that, I think the current signal handling could be fixed by blocking SIGPIPE with pthread_sigmask() and then "soaking up" any pending SIGPIPEs before return with sigwait())
Any pointers to do this in a safe way? Also would compiling and linking the NSS module with -pthread cause any extra overhead for non-threaded applications?

Here's my idea. Not tested on any platform yet.

You need a non-threaded version of the same solution, using sigprocmask. Most likely you could use dlopen/dlsym to determine which to use dynamically at runtime.

--
  -- Howard Chu