Re: [nssldap] uniquemember attribute issue

Re: [nssldap] uniquemember attribute issue

Hi Guy,
you need to use "msSFU30posixmember" instead of "memberuid". This does get populated. In this case your nss_ldap needs to be compiled with rfc2307bis support.
Best
Dan

PS: If you plan to migrate to R2 in the not too distant future, watch out, there are migration issues.