[nssldap] Change ldap return Value

Hey

I am currently in the progress of converting all our Users and machines to an Ldap based approach. This works fine for nearly all the machines. But for some special cases I can't find a solution.

One Example :
On the CVS servers we want all the users to have a 'special' shell. While in the Ldap directory every user can choose what shell he wants on the CVS server the shell should be changed to /bin/sshell (Cern internal) for ALL users where the data is in the ldap directory.

So the user entry should hold :
ldapsearch -x  -D "linuxldap" -w "xxxx"  "(cn=me)"  | grep login
loginShell: /bin/bash

but if you are on the CVS server
finger me | grep Shell
Shell: /bin/sshell

Has someone got an idea how this could be done?

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers Didi

----
www.cern.ch/ribalba  /  www.ribalba.de
Email / Jabber: Geerd-Dietger.Hoffmann@cern.ch / ribalba@gmail.com
Phone (Work) : +41 22 7679376
Skype : ribalba
Address : CERN / IT-FIO-FS / GENEVE 23/ SCHWEIZ