[nssldap] Solaris 10: As soon as nscd is running getpwnam on a ldap account fails

[nssldap] Solaris 10: As soon as nscd is running getpwnam on a ldap account fails

Hello,
I have Solaris 10 Update 5 authenticating against a Windows 2003 R2 Active
Directory. I used the Blastwave Packages (openldap, openssl, libnet, krb5) and
Sun Studio 12 to compile nss_ldap. I also had to apply the attached patch
otherwise no information at all are retrieved from the Active Directory.

I'm able to retrieve information from the AD and log in via kerberos
(using a kerberos token and keyboard interactive using my _windows_
password). I have no crypt/md5 password set.

However I'm facing a strange problem. As soon as I start nscd, getpwnam
fails for me:

(mini) [~] ssh -l root 192.168.0.73
Password:
Last login: Sat Jun  7 22:08:29 2008 from u5
Sun Microsystems Inc.   SunOS 5.10      Generic January 2005
You have new mail.
# id testldap
uid=10000(testldap) gid=10000(gruppe)
# /etc/init.d/nscd start