[nssldap] release 0.7.1 of nss-pam-ldapd

[nssldap] release 0.7.1 of nss-pam-ldapd

With release 0.7.0 the nss-ldapd software was renamed to nss-pam-ldapd
to indicate the addition by default of the PAM module (my announcement
of 0.7.0 didn't reach the list because I used the wrong email address).
Release 0.7.1 includes some bugfixes and compatibility improvements
mainly for the PAM module and related functionality. Password changing
has been implemented using the LDAP password modify EXOP request.
other minor changes. More information can be found here:
  http://arthurdejong.org/nss-pam-ldapd/

Any feedback is still very much appreciated and especially patches for
missing PAM functionality are more than welcome.

--
-- arthur - arthur@ch.tudelft.nl - http://ch.tudelft.nl/~arthur --