[nssldap] Re: DN as group members, nested groups

[nssldap] Re: DN as group members, nested groups

Hanno Liem wrote:
Jup. Check out the RFC2307bis schema for more info. We've recently implemented that too.

Wow, sounds really great, thank you very much!

Do you know if I can have ordinary + RFC2307bis schemas at the same time for an object in order to accomplish smooth migration?

I mean: Can I first just add the new object classes, then fill them with data, try it out at a single workstation to not influence other machines using the conventional classes?

Note that if you are using Solaris, as far as I know this is not supported yet by the native client- but you can use the openldap libs instead.

Thank you for the hint. The good thing: Currently it is Debian lenny (Linux). The bad thing: I have plans to migrate to Solaris in near future.

Luke