Re: [nssldap] some questions regarding Active Directory <--> NSS Ldap

Re: [nssldap] some questions regarding Active Directory <--> NSS Ldap

Ah, I understand.  I don't see a way around your problem then.  If admins can simply add OUs willy-nilly, then you will always have problems (unless you specify the root of the domain as your search base).  We have that problem to a limited extent (executives are in their own container for some silly reason), but the list of exceptions is very small here.

Jeffrey.