Re: Dutch vat numbers do not contain bsn numbers anymore

On Tue, 2020-01-07 at 15:59 +0100, Jeroen van Heiningen wrote:
> The Dutch anonymized their VAT numbers, before 2020 it contained a
> BSN. Therefore Ronald Portier made an github issue
> https://github.com/arthurdejong/python-stdnum/issues/182.To fix this
> I made a PR https://github.com/arthurdejong/python-stdnum/pull/184
> hope you can use this.

Thanks. There is also
https://github.com/arthurdejong/python-stdnum/pull/183
but since the BTW number only used the same checksum algorithm as the
BSN I was assuming that with the change the new BTW numbers could still
be validated.

I would love to see my assumption corrected though (preferably with an
example number).

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - https://arthurdejong.org/ --