Re: default output to stdout

On Wed, 2010-12-29 at 08:47 +0800, schemacs wrote:
> I suggest the default output should be stdout,not the file
> ChangeLog,for sometime this file already exist.

Originally svn2cl was implemented to replace cvs2cl and work similarly.
That is why it writes to ChangeLog by default.

> At least the script should report an warning when it overwrite the
> original ChangeLog.

This seams somewhat reasonable. Perhaps a -f, --force option to force
overwrite or a -i, --interactive option to prompt? Patches for something
like that are welcome.

Thanks for your input.