question/help

Hi,

Just found your program – thanks.

I need to build a sitemap for an access controlled site. I've take a look at
the documentation (and even attempted to understand the code), but I can't work
out how to make this work.

Are you able to give an example of how I enter a username/password into the
config.py file?

# This is a hash that maps netlocs (e.g. some.server.com:8000) to
# username/password combinations that are passed as basic authentication
# to that netloc
USERPASS = {}

To make things slightly more complicated, our usernames contain the @ symbol,
ie http://user@domain.com:password@domain.com

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
Chris.

Chris Field
Director

Blue Latitude Network Limited
2-6 Northburgh Street
London
EC1V 0AY

T: +44 (0) 20 3328 1860
M: +44 (0) 7717 438 546
W:http://www.BlueLatitude.Net<http://www.bluelatitude.net/?utm_source=Signature&utm_medium=Email>
B:
http://www.BlueLatitude.Net/Opinion<http://www.bluelatitude.net/opinion?utm_source=Signature&utm_medium=Email>

Connect with Blue Latitude:
[cid:0E6F3D08-8DCA-40D3-A3DF-A84A814F9F63]<http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlueLatitude?utm_source=Signature&utm_medium=Email>
 [cid:651A4898-8FF8-42D1-B13F-CF836B4D08F2]
<http://twitter.com/blue_latitude?utm_source=Signature&utm_medium=Email>
[cid:F04A69FD-0C87-4E37-A348-2EA3D54186CC]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-latitude?utm_source=Signature&utm_medium=Email>

Blue Latitude is a business and marketing consultancy working with its clients
to drive growth and innovation through best use of digital channels. For email
terms and conditions applying to this message, please visit our email terms and
conditions<http://www.bluelatitude.net/terms-conditions?utm_source=Signature&utm_medium=Email>

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image