Re: webcheck (git HEAD) fails to execute from installation dir

On Sat, 2013-11-30 at 13:20 +0100, Emmanuel Blot wrote:
> I'm new to webcheck, so I might have missed something obvious :-)

Thanks for reporting this.

> $> python setup.py install
[...]
> /usr/local/py27/bin/webcheck
> eblot@autagne:~/tmp
> $> webcheck -d http://www.ffplum.com/
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/py27/bin/webcheck", line 8, in <module>
>     load_entry_point('webcheck==2.0b', 'console_scripts', 'webcheck')()
>   File "build/bdist.macosx-10.9-intel/egg/webcheck/cmd.py", line 144,
> in entry_point
>     self.postloop()
> NameError: global name 'cfg' is not defined

The setuptools installation wasn't very well tested and there were
actually a few problems with it. Some fixes have been pushed to Git
which should fix most problems when running from an installed instance.

Thanks for trying this out. I hope to get things stabilised and
reasonably tested soon to make a new release. Your feedback is
appreciated!

Thanks,

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - http://arthurdejong.org/ --