404 csv report of the webcheck.dat file

Hello Arthur,

I hope this message finds you well. I used webcheck 1.10.4 version and got the attached webcheck.dat file. Unfortunately, I had to terminate the webcheck process during the crawl after two weeks. My hope is that I could still generate a report with what I have harvested.  Is this possible? and if so, how do I do that?

This is the command I used.
webcheck -o 404report https://aadl.org

What would be most helpful is the generation of a csv. I could use your help with this, as I am trying to create a report that can be broken up for our staff to do work from home. Any help will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

- Roshayne
Ann Arbor District Library