Re: Losing users & groups from Active Directory 2008r2

On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 10:52 +0200, Emmanuel Lesouef wrote:
> And this server didn't lose its AD users after stopping nscd. It seems
> to me that nscd is part of the problem.

Hmmm, interesting. Which version of nscd and libc are you using?

It would still be interesting to have some logging details for when
things break (would make it easier to pinpoint). So if you can have a
system with nscd running and nslcd producing debugging info it would be
great.

Perhaps you could also run nscd with debugging enabled (put debug-level
and logfile in /etc/nscd.conf)?

Thanks.