MIT Kerberos Support

I am not using Debian, but I would like to use your package with the modified version of Slackware 13.1 that I have been working on. I have two questions:

1. Does your package compile if I am using the MIT version of kerberos?
2. Does your package allow setting the location of gssapi/kerberos package as a "configure" directive (as shown below)?

I am asking because some other packages that I have compiled allow setting a "configure" variable to note the location of the kerberos package. For example, when I compiled cyrus-sasl, I had to set the options as shown here:
./configure \
  --prefix=/usr \
  --libdir=/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX} \
  --with-plugindir=/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX}/sasl2 \
  --with-configdir=/etc/sasl2 \
  --sysconfdir=/etc \
  --localstatedir=/var \
  --disable-static \