Re: nslcd starts failing logins after about an hour.

Re: nslcd starts failing logins after about an hour.

> There are some known issues with older versions of nss-pam-ldapd with
> reconnect logic and connection error handling, especially in combination
> with SSL/TLS. Can you try the 0.7.13 version?

It looks like 0.7.13 fixes the problem. Now after an hour of downtime,
the first login has a slight delay before it completes successfully (I
assume the delay is the reconnection time). Subsequent logins are
speedy. Going to let it sit for 24 to make sure the fix is complete.

Since we want to stay with Ubuntu LTS releases, we've updated our chef
recipe to deploy the 0.7.13 package manually from the Ubuntu repos.

-J