Kerberos with Activedirectory or password hashing

Kerberos with Activedirectory or password hashing

I have successfully gotten nslcd to bind to Windows Active Directory
using a simple bind, but so far have been unable to get it to bind
with Kerberos.  I am not sure where I am failing, I am able to get a a
kerb ticket, and have a valid keytab and machine accounts, etc but it
fails to bind, "Local error"

Is it possible to encrypt or hash the bind password in the config
file?  I would like to use this in a server that has several users
that have root permissions but don't want to expose a valid Windows
password in clear text.

--
John