debian 6 nslcd and ldap auth to AD

Hi list,
I'm trying to bind my debian box to an AD server through nslcd but I'm receiving a strange error that I haven't resolved googling.

First configuration:
uri ldap://dcgc01.corp.company.net
base dc=corp,dc=company,dc=net
binddn CORP\ldapquery
bindpw mypasswd

Debug message:
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: myldap_search(base="dc=corp,dc=company,dc=net", filter="(&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=user))")

and no login. With the same filter also ldapsearch give me no results.

Adding:
filter          passwd (objectClass=user)
map             passwd  uid              sAMAccountName
filter          shadow          (objectClass=user)
map             shadow  uid              sAMAccountName

debug say me:
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: myldap_search(base="dc=corp,dc=company,dc=net", filter="(&(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=user))")
passwd entry CN=My Name,OU=MyOU,DC=corp,DC=company,DC=net does not contain uidNumber value

but ldapsearch with (&(objectClass=user)(samaccountname=user)) give me a complete results and the right samaccountname

Also a debug with -dd show me not so much for understand, so... what's the next?

Thanks,
Michele