a new library for ID mapping

Hello,

a new library to map Active Directory SIDs onto UNIX IDs was submitted to
the sssd-devel upstream mailing list today[1]. Currently we plan on using
it on both the server side (FreeIPA) and the client side (SSSD).

We were wondering if using this library would be beneficial to nss-pam-ldapd
especially in environments where some clients would run SSSD and some
would run nss-pam-ldap?

Would you accept a patch that would (perhaps based on configure flags)
enable using this library to for ID mapping in nss-pam-ldapd?

    Jakub

[1]
https://fedorahosted.org/pipermail/sssd-devel/2012-February/008556.html