Re: best practices for deploying nss-pam-ldapd

Re: best practices for deploying nss-pam-ldapd

On CentOS/RedHat/Fedora, I think you can use the yum-plugin-protect-packages
plugin to achieve this.  I believe they're all individual packages, so you can
yum install it.  This particular plugin is built in to the most recent yum, but
probably won't be on your CentOS 4/5 boxes.

--
Ryan Steele                                    ryans@aweber.com
Systems Administrator                          +1 215-825-2196 x758