shadow.c

Hey Guys,

Just implementing 0.9.2 on an older 32 bit system, ran across an issue with pwdLastSet attribute

Line 135 in shadow.c should probably read:

    value = strtol(buffer, &tmp, 10);

As opposed to:

    value = strtol(date, &tmp, 10);

As I understand it, we read the date into the buffer to the specified length to get it to the Unix time  (e.g. seconds) from its AD value of nanoseconds, then convert it to days for shadow. If we use date rather than buffer we end up trying to convert the nanosecond value.

Joshua Shire

Information Systems Manager

Hyduke Energy Services Inc.

ph: 780-955-0401

fax: 780-955-0368

mx: help [at] hyduke.com

Proud to be named Alberta Exporter of the Year, 2013!

cid:image005.png@01CE2936.A5B46980